Your login is the email address that is receiving this. The password is the email address before the @
How to Contact IICRC?
Technician renewals & certifications
Or call 844-464-4272
The SCRT Insider
SCRT ANNUAL MEMBER MEETING & BOD VOTE
Please join us!
The SCRT Annual Membership Meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 31st from 5-6pm at the Hilton Netherland Plaza. This is a private Happy Hour & meeting for all SCRT members. RSVP is requested via email or signup at the SCRT table at the show.
Please join us after our membership meeting for an Association Member Cocktail Party from 6-8pm at the Hilton Netherland Plaza. Hosted by NORMI, ISSA & The Experience, this is for all members of all trade associations to network!
Please note The Welcome Reception will be held on Tuesday, March 31st at Duke Energy Center at 3:30pm.
Cast Your Vote for the SCRT Board of Directors. Click HERE for the Election Ballot. Ballots are due back by March 27, 2020 or vote at the meeting. To nominate someone, click here.
Chapters...Get Involved! Chapters are a great way to learn, network with peers & stay up-to-date with industry topics & changes. If you are interested in starting a chapter in your area, or would like to get involved with a chapter, please reach out to Dick Wagner at
Chapter News from ATL! Jim Clarke, Chapter President
On February 6th the GA chapter had ts first meeting of 2020 in spite of heavy rains and tornado warnings. The event was well attended by 38 industry professionals.
Two dynamic speakers held the groups attention with valuable and useable information to help all of us operate our businesses.
First up was Tom Richelo, a local attorney with close to 40 years experience representing the construction industry. Tom focused on “getting paid” wording and key phrases that should be included in our contracts to allow us to collect interest on past due accounts and attorney fees should we need that assistance. Additionally, Tom discussed what’s necessary to properly file a lien.
After lunch, Gregg Sargent gave a lively presentation on increasing our average invoices and motivating our technicians. One of his key points was “is 90% good enough?” which was artfully illustrated with a slide show presentation detailing what leaving 10% undone might look like.
With a strong start to 2020 we look forward to a year of growth for the Atlanta chapter.
Have you checked out our new and improved website? Let us know what you think and what you'd like to see!
While you are there, check out your member benefits. Did you know that one of your benefits is discounts to IICRC classes? Another member benefit is our Scholarship Program. Go to class at a discount & apply for a scholarship to offset the costs! FREE CLASSES anyone??