The Experience Responds to Coronavirus COVID-19
Published: Monday, 09 March 2020 16:50
The Experience Conference Attendees and Exhibitors
With all of the media hype and new cases of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) now confirmed in the US and around the world, people are understandably concerned about the spread of the virus. We take it very seriously at The Experience. This is something that we have had on our program for the last 4 years, how to deal with a virus outbreak.
- The top priority at The Experience Conference in Cincinnati is focused on the health and safety of all participants. We are proceeding as planned to hold a safe and successful Show in Ohio, March 31st, April 1, 2 & 3, 2020. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. We have not had any cancellations and all of our speakers and exhibitors will be in attendance.
- The COVID – 19 Coronavirus is creating a challenge to the event and travel industry as a whole. WE also do realize that the impact of the negative media and speculations could be damaging to all communities and businesses. This being said, we feel the best way to move forward is with a positive outlook on the facts presented and to take advice of the relevant scientist and authorities. Last Friday we interviewed Dr. Gene Cole about the COVID – 19 and the recording is available at The Experience Facebook page.
The CDC recommends the following everyday prevention practices to help prevent the spread of the virus:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning product.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol.
The Experience will have hand sanitizer sponsored by Benefect available as you move through the trade show area. We also recommend that you educate yourself regarding the COVID-19 virus and the prevention methods to use by visiting the following health agencies;
Ultimately, we encourage everyone to make responsible decisions and stay home if they are sick.
We at The Experience are monitoring the situation closely. Our show management is available to answer any questions you may have at .
Thank you and we look forward to a safe and productive Experience Events in 2020.