|I am glad to have an opportunity to inform you about Carpet Cleaners Giving Back. Monday February 22, 2016 is the date selected for this day of service for carpet and rug cleaners around the country. The idea is being discussed on-line in carpet cleaning forums, discussion boards and Facebook pages. I hope many participants here will decide to get involved.
Cleaners around the United States and Canada will be working for free on February 22nd. They will be cleaning for various charitable organizations such as Ronald McDonald House, shelters for the homeless and battered women and similar organizations. These organizations often need competent cleaning services but their budgets are stretched too thin to get their cleaning done or done as often as it should be.
In addition to providing free cleaning services for charitable organizations, cleaners will also be giving back by cleaning homes for those in need.
Here are some ways you can help support this worthy cause.
· Encourage other cleaners to participate. There is no need for a cleaner who wants to help to register, apply or enroll, but we would appreciate knowing how many cleaners are taking part.
· Share news about the event on social media such as Facebook.
· If you know of a local organization or family that is in need and would benefit from this national day of service, contact them to see if they would like to participate and let local cleaners know of the need.
· You may wish to share news about the event with local media.
· Interlink Supply will pitch in by providing free cleaning products for companies who participate and share photos with Interlink Supply that are suitable for use on our Facebook page. Each company that does so, may request a free gallon of either Flex, 6.5# container of Flex Powder with Citrus Solv or Flex Ice.